In order to offer a wider selection of things to do and places to see in Barcelona, we have put together a couple of cool activities for you to choose from:
Dance, Dance, Dance: With Mona, local flamenco teacher, you can get a 2h crash course of Flamenco and learn all your moves and 'taconeo' in a truly amusing way.
Sagrada Familia FAST TRACK: Don't stand on the line for 2h, go straight in with an official local guide and get to understand the vision of Antoni Gaudi's masterpiece.
Eat, Drink & Walk: This isn't a typical tapas tour, this is a walk around the Gothic Quarter that takes you to the local bars to have a 'vermut' and Granny's 'tortilla', then another bar to try 'pelotillas' and the best served chilled beer in town, and finish with a great chocolate desert.
Meet a designer: We will take you to the heart of design in Barcelona, Palo Alto, where we will get a tour of the most famous designer's Studio and meet all the great designers working 'hands on'.
Barça:We take you to Soccer Barcelona Mecca. From 'La Masia' - kids school - to the Stadium, right through the museum with all the cups, the showers and the press conference rooms. And the best way to end the visit: Attend a Barça match! Força Barça!
Bike Ride: Almost always in bike lanes, with no crash helmets, we will discover with an official local guide Ciutadella Park, The beaches, Arquitecture and la Barceloneta. Best way is to ride.
Shopping: With a 'stylist' - personal shopper - who will take you to all the best shops in town and will help you get the best look out of you.
Other activities we have available...
- Chill in a Catamaran meanwhile you are discovering the whole of Barcelona skyline.
- Guided tour of the Cementery in Poble Nou, with great stories and amazing art noveu sculptures.
- Get lost in the Gardens of Horta, where Ariadna's laberynth will make it hard to find us.
- Learn all about our local brewery: Estrella Damm invites us for a beer!
- Check out Anis del Mono factory in Badalona, old school factory with new high tech to produce the most famous anisette liquor in Spain.
Prices are different for all these activities, but have in common that they are all affordable.
Please send us an email at : email@example.com and we'll quote you on all.